my mom purchased a binder address book a while back and one of the covers fell off. she asked me to make new ones with polymer clay. she asked me a long time ago. but in 2008 i was still in the throes of depression and completely unable to create. that was a really hard time.
so, finally, i set about making new covers for her for this christmas. i was really perplexed as to how to add the binder piece to the new covers. i decided to create a case and glue the binder piece in. i tried a bunch of different glues and decided on liquid nails. i connected the covers with a double layer of self adhesive bookcloth.
here are the results.
i just really hope that binder piece stays in!